The 2016 election for five open positions on the CSTA Board of Directors runs through March 22. If you were a CSTA member as of February 16, you should have received an email from ElectionBuddy.com with a personalized link to the online ballot. If you didn’t receive the email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CSTA Board of Directors consists of eleven voting representatives, elected by the more than 22,000 CSTA members worldwide. The candidates for the 2016 elections are:
- 9-12 Representative: Stacey Kizer, Chinma Uche
- At-Large Representative: Myra Deister, Michelle Lagos
- International Representative: Miles Berry, Michael Jones
- State Department Representative: Anthony Owen, Doug Paulson
- University Faculty Representative: Darcy G. Benoit, Fred G. Martin
Full details about the election, including statements by the candidates, can be found online at http://www.csteachers.org/page/boardelections.
Chair, CSTA Board of Directors