2016 CSTA Annual Conference | July 10-12, 2016
Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
San Diego, California, USA
Making Waves with #CSTA16!
CSTA 2016 is a professional development opportunity for computer science and information technology educators working in, or within the K-12 arena who need practical, classroom-focused information to help them prepare their students for the future. Conference content is peer reviewed and peer or industry led, making it relevant to today's classroom needs. This year we are staying true to "making waves with CSTA" so we have expanded our conference to span three days, with two days worth of workshops, more industry-specific sessions, more exhibitors, along with multiple networking opportunities.
Take advantage of this opportunity for relevant professional development. Explore issues and trends relating directly to your classroom, network with top professionals from across the country, interact with other teachers to gain new perspectives on shared challenges.
Some of this year's sessions include:
- AP Computer Science
- Computational Thinking
- K-8 and K-12 focuses
The online conference registration fee's for 2016 are as follows:
- Early bird registration: $125 for 1.5 days (December 1-April 1)
- Conference registration: $175 for 1.5 days (April 2-June 16)
- Workshops: $100 for the first one, $50 for each additional (3 max, and must be scheduled for in advance as there is NO ONSITE registration for workshops)
- Onsite registration: $225 for Tuesday only
- Onsite registration: $250 for 1.5 days
CONFERENCE FEES ARE NOT PRORATED OR REFUNDABLE.
Please note that WE WILL NOT be accepting onsite registration for workshops nor will we be able to allow switching of workshops due to the advanced preparation and information needed to participate in a workshop.