Join as an Institutional Member
Who should join as a CSTA Institutional Member?
Institutional Membership is open to any organization that supports education in computing and the goals and vision of the Computer Science Teachers Association. Institutional membership reflects participation by an organization (such as a university department or company) rather than by an individual. Institutional Members are required to specify a membership contact and a faculty contact.
Institutional Membership Benefits
- Listing on the CSTA Members page with link to your website
- Promotion of events at your institution in the bi-monthly CSTA Voice
- Free copies of key CSTA publications
- Opportunities to announce your K-12 events on the CSTA website
- Opportunity for program profile article in CSTA Voice
- Access to in-house research results and reports
- Two subscriptions to the CSTA Voice (quarterly publication)
- Full voting privileges for one individual
- TechNews, ACM's online IT news digest
- Access to a selection of materials in the ACM Digital Library, especially chosen for K-12 educators
- Table of Contents email alerts for any ACM publication (magazines, journals, conference proceedings)
The following Institutional membership fees apply:
| Membership Dues
|| 1 Year
|| 2 Years*
| Companies or Government Agencies
*If you would like to pay for two years of dues at the time of registration or renewal,
please contact Sara-Becca Smith Director of Resources.