Why Should I Join CSTA?
- Membership in CSTA means belonging to a community dedicated to excellence in K-12 computer science education.
- Membership in CSTA gives you a say in the development of critical policies concerning curriculum, standards, and certification.
- Membership in CSTA gives you preferred access to vital professional development opportunities such as national symposia and workshops.
- Membership in CSTA gives you access to more relevant resources, including instructional materials.
- Membership in CSTA gives you access to cutting-edge research about current teaching practices and technologies.
- Membership in CSTA makes you part of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) family of 80,000 educators, researchers, and professionals world-wide.
Learn more about Individual Membership
Learn more about Institutional Membership