2018 Board of Directors Elections Opens on Feb. 22
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Posted by: Sara-Becca Smith
The 2018 election to fill five open positions on the CSTA Board of Directors begins Thursday, February 22. The candidates for these positions are:
• K-8 Teacher Representative: Lisa Bohaty, Kristeen Shabram
• 9-12 Teacher Representative: Amy Fox, Chinma Uche
• International Representative: Miles Berry, Jason Zagami
• State Department Representative: Anthony Owen (unopposed)
• At-Large Representative: Michelle Lagos, Emmanuel Schanzer
Personal statements from each of the candidates can be found here and will be viewable in the online ballot.
At some point during the day on Monday, CSTA members should receive an email from ElectionBuddy, the service provider for our online election. This email will contain a personalized link to a ballot. If you are a CSTA member and do not receive your election email by Friday, February 23, first check your spam filter, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voting ends March 22.