Join as an Individual Member
Who should join as a CSTA Individual Member?
CSTA Individual Members include: elementary school teachers, middle school teachers, high school computing teachers, college/university computer science faculty and education faculty, and members from industry interested in supporting computer science education and teachers.
What is the cost of an Individual Membership?
CSTA Individual Membership is free. Click here to join now.
Individual Membership Benefits
- CSTA Voice quarterly publication
- Free classroom posters and career resource materials for students
- Preferred registration for the CSTA annual conference
- Access to professional development videos and podcasts
- Access to reports on key topics such as teacher certification, national standards, research, and equity
- Access to virtual binders on key topics such as careers, equity, teaching strategies, and computational thinking
- Access to research on computer science education
- CSTA Advocate Blog featuring announcements, breaking news, and points of interest
- Full voting privileges and volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in the member information forums to provide valuable information for shaping educational policy
- TechNews, ACM's online IT news digest
- Members only listserv where you can connect with other educators to share and request information about experiences in the classroom
CSTA also offers institutional memberships for universities, colleges, and organizations that support CSTA's missions. Learn more about the benefits of becoming an institutional member here.