Click here to view our institutional members.
Who should join as a CSTA Institutional Member?
Institutional Membership is open to any organization that supports education in computing and the goals and vision of the Computer Science Teachers Association. Institutional membership reflects participation by an organization (such as a university department or company) rather than by an individual. Institutional Members are required to specify a membership contact and a faculty contact.
Institutional Membership Benefits
- Listing in the CSTA Institutional Members directory with links to your website and social networks, logo, and brief organizational bio write-up that you manage.
- Promotion of events at your institution in the quarterly CSTA Voice
- Connect with CSTA members through our monthly institutional members digest email.
- Free copies of key CSTA publications
- Opportunities to announce your K-12 events on the CSTA website
- Opportunity for program profile article in CSTA Voice
- Access to in-house research results and reports
- Two subscriptions to the CSTA Voice (quarterly publication)
- Full voting privileges for one individual
- TechNews, ACM's online IT news digest
- Access to a selection of materials in the ACM Digital Library, especially chosen for K-12 educators
- Table of Contents email alerts for any ACM publication (magazines, journals, conference proceedings)
Changes starting January 1, 2018
Starting January 1, 2018 we will be moving to a simplified dues model for institutional members. We will now have two categories of institutional members instead of three. The change in categories will also see a change in dues amounts. Starting January 1, 2018 the two categories of Institutional membership and their corresponding dues amounts will be:
|Non-Profits, K-12 Schools, and University/College Departments
|Corporations and Government Agencies
If you have questions about institutional membership, please contact us at email@example.com.