Why Should I Join CSTA?
- Membership in CSTA means belonging to a community dedicated to excellence in K-12 computer science education.
- Membership in CSTA gives you a say in the development of critical policies concerning curriculum, standards, and certification.
- Membership in CSTA gives you preferred access to vital professional development opportunities such as national symposia and workshops.
- Membership in CSTA gives you access to more relevant resources, including instructional materials.
- Membership in CSTA gives you access to cutting-edge research about current teaching practices and technologies.
- Membership in CSTA makes you part of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) family of 80,000 educators, researchers, and professionals worldwide.
Learn more about Individual Membership
Learn more about Institutional Membership